Proven Experience Promoting Healing & Developing Leaders
Monica speaks at conferences, executive retreats, wellness events, corporate and non-profit settings, and educational institutions on topics that impact a diverse audience, including individuals, couples, employees and leaders. She is also available as a guest on podcasts.
Energetic keynote presentations are designed for audiences of all types, distilled from 20 years’ experience working with people, leaders, organizations & systems impacted by complex stress and trauma.
Sample of Topics
- Be Scared and Do It Anyways! – Releasing Limiting Beliefs, Shifting Mindset & Growing Through Change
- Human-Centered Coaching – Expanding Motivation and Potential by Nourishing Relationship
- Trauma & Our Greatest Protector – How the Brain Keeps Us Safe, But Stuck
- Somatic Integration: Getting Out of Our Heads and Back into Our Bodies
- Healing from Perfectionism When It “Works” So Well – Exploring the Link Between Early Trauma, High-Achievement & Burnout
- From Friction to Fire! – Attachment, Communication & Intimacy
- The Third Wheel: How Temperament Plays an Active Role in Relationships
- Creating Trauma-Informed Systems & Healthy Workplace Culture
- Exploring the Neurobiology of Trauma and Complex Stress
- And More!
Monica creates a presentation structure that is tailored to the specific learning and engagement objectives of your audience.
Each topic can be:
- A 45- to 90-minute keynote
- Expanded into a half or full-day breakout workshop or training session (which can include one-on-one coaching)
- Follow-up coaching &/or webinars
- Presented onstage/in-person or virtually
- Include moderation of a panel, fishbowl discussion, and/or engagement with a single individual interview.